- Providing a programme aimed at private, business, public facilities and public infrastructure sites;
- Establishing communication and reporting networks to effectively and efficiently maintain a graffiti free community;
- Establishing recognised practices and procedures for cleaning graffiti sites, thus promoting a professional approach with emphasis on the safety of the individuals involved or associated with this activity;
- Using strategies involving support, co-operation and liaison with Wyong Chamber of Commerce and Wyong Council, project sponsors and other interested groups;
- Encouraging community education and using specific initiatives to deter activities of graffiti artists – in particular, rapid removal and monitoring recently cleaned sites to ensure immediate repeat clean up action for any recurring graffiti;
Graffit Removal Project
If you would like to volunteer to help us clean graffiti, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
You can also subscribe to our Graffiti Newsletter below.