Rotary Club of Wyong Tuggerah

Club History

On the 5th. March, 1949, Rotary International granted the Charter Application to form the Rotary Club of Wyong with 18 members . Then, on 9th. July, 1949, under the Chair of Gosford President, Roy Thew, the Rotary Club of Wyong held its Charter Dinner in the old Memorial Hall in Alison Road, with the same 18 members being inducted by District Governor F. Harold Reed. Wyong became Club No. 7198, in Rotary District No. 29. North of the Harbour, only North Sydney (founded in 1928), Manly (1936, Gosford (1945, Ryde (1946 and Chatswood (1948) pre-dated Wyong.


To contact the
Rotary Club of Wyong Tuggerah,
click on

Contact Us